Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Apartment Preview


This is a first look at my new place in Seattle. I moved in over the weekend, and am still in the process of organizing and planning for furnishing, rearranging, and decorating. I think the decor is pretty much figured out, with a palette of cool toned blues and greens with chocolate brown to compliment the beautiful mahogany woodwork. The building was an upscale hotel built in the 1920's in anticipation for the World's Fair. Now it is a nice apartment building on the hill with boston ivy covering the north side. Until finals are over, no time to decorate or go hunting around for furniture. But in the mean time, a preview of the place. Artsy shots of the chandelier in my unit as well as the building and other neat little quirks will be on my flickr in a few weeks. Cheers!

Sonja cat posing for the photo op.

I got this table second hand, I just adore it. Not to mention that it's just the right size for the space.

No comments: